Trusted AC Repairs and Maintenance Since 1982
Our team at Paschall Plumbing Heating Cooling has been helping homes in the Reno, NV area for over 35 years. Each year brings new challenges, innovations, and advancements. We prepare ourselves by studying their parts and build to serve our community best. Our technicians are equipped with the best tools in the industry as well to get the job done right the first time. Not having a properly working AC unit creates a very uncomfortable environment and a potentially dangerous one depending on the time of year. We work quickly, but that doesn’t mean we skimp out on quality.
Our services also include regular maintenance visits to help your system from costing you too much money each month and prepare you for the inevitable replacement. We try to help get you ready for this cost by offering two visits yearly to inspect and evaluate the entire system. If you believe there is an issue with your current system, please give us a call right away to have us take a look. We also offer 24/7 emergency services to reduce the amount of collateral damage from a broken AC unit.
AC Services Provided by Paschall Plumbing Heating Cooling
When your air conditioner goes down in the Reno area, Paschall Plumbing Heating Cooling is the team to call. Our technicians work diligently and swiftly to ensure your unit is back up and running in no time. The summers here get very hot, and not having cool air throughout your home gives you no reprieve from the outside weather. We train our HVAC specialists to be able to work on any and all air conditioners. Below are some of the services our customers have come to expect from our professionals:
- Unfreeze coils
- Replace and repair fan belts
- Replace and repair broken capacitors
- Remove dirt for cleaner air
- Clean rust to prevent further decay
- And much more depending on the inspection
Signs You Need AC Repairs from Our Pros
Getting AC repairs right away ensures you save yourself some money by correcting any inefficiencies. We can also help make your system last as long as possible. Most air conditioners have a running life of 10-15 years, and getting necessary services to keep it running protects your investment. It also helps keep you as comfortable as possible throughout the year. You can call Paschall Plumbing Heating Cooling anytime you need and expect the same great customer services day or night. With our 24/7 emergency help, you can get cool again, no matter the time of day. Reach out to us, and we will be right out to your house to begin the diagnosis prices to find the issue and then create an efficient and personalized plan for your air conditioner. Below are some of the signs to help you decide when you should contact our team:
- Insufficient airflow – You should be able to feel the airflow coming from the vents when you turn on your AC. If it is weak or non-existent, give our team a call to have us discover the issues and repair them.
- Water gathering around the AC unit – A leak in your system could be coming from a few different areas on your air conditioner. When you notice a pool forming on the floor, that’s when you should schedule a visit. We’ll inspect the coils and unit for any leaks and repair them as well.
- Warm air when set for cool – Tired of having only warm air blow through your vents? Protect yourself by allowing us to provide your system with AC repairs today to get a reprieve from the heat outside.
- Loud noises or humming – Some sounds are okay, but when it starts to become loud and obnoxious, your air conditioner needs some attention. We can find out if there are any holes in the unit or ducts to get your system running calmly and quietly again.
- Frequent turning off and on – If you hear your system turning off and on repeatedly, it is working harder than usual to reach the thermostat’s temperature. Get it repaired today to get cool air and save your wallet.
- Odd odors from registers – When your AC kicks on, you shouldn’t get a noticeable smell coming from your registers and vents. It should be colorless and odorless. Reach out immediately as there could be something potentially dangerous getting released into your home.
Save More and Stay Cool with AC Maintenance Services
You can also safeguard your wallet and air conditioner by signing up for our regularly scheduled visits and routine maintenance services. Twice a year, we send out one of our experts to evaluate and inspect your unit to ensure everything is lubricated and working smoothly. It also gives our team a chance to catch an issue early before they become significant and costly. We also save you money by making sure it is running as efficiently as possible. In the Reno summertime, you must have a properly working AC unit, and our maintenance services help stop surprise breakdowns.
Paschall Plumbing Heating Cooling is Your AC Repair Team
For more than 35 years, we have been helping residents stay safe and cool by providing AC repairs and offering scheduled maintenance visits. When you notice any signs of your system not working how you expect it to, give us a call. Our well-trained and licensed technicians can help 24/7 with emergency services and to safeguard your home from the heat. We also provide other HVAC services and keep your air and water as clean as possible with purification services.